Oct 17, 2014

Congratulations!

JULY 25
My brother passed the written test for the job he's been preparing for a year.

AUG. 6
He had to rush to the ER from an accident that happened because of his condition.
Stitches here and there on his face. Worried sick with the interview just around the corner.

SEP. 25
After the interview, my brother disappears.(socially) No one dared to ask him about it.
We assumed that it just went really really wrong.

SEP. 29
When in sleep, my dream starts and I'm on a small horse slowly walking.
I looked to the left and there's my brother on a small cow walking a little ahead of me.
I tapped my horse with my foot and it walked a little faster.
There were people on the street walking at the background and I thought
"wow what a strange thing to do! riding a horse and a cow in the middle of the street?"
I was proud. I also felt lucky how the horse is not too big I thought I would have been scared if it was too high.

My family thought it was a good sign and we could be sort of in peace while waiting even if it was frustrating taking my brother's silence and unreasonable crankiness.

OCT. 17
Got a phone call from my brother saying "I PASSED!! It took me 30 minutes to click to see the result. you are the first one I called."